If you can see the powerful impact that Classical Christian education can have on our community and our culture, we invite you to join with us by contributing financially, prayerfully, as a volunteer, or just by spreading the word about Geneva Academy.
As a non-profit organization, money drives how quickly we can fulfill our vision. We charge as little as we can for our services so that we are affordable for families. Our operational budget is about 90% covered by tuition. The remaining 10% comes from those who share our vision. In addition, our need for a facility has never been more pressing. As you consider giving, consider two things. Our vision is not for tomorrow, it is generational. Our plan is to build an institution that changes the educational outlook in southern Delaware for the next 100+ years. Secondly, our vision and method for education is not only distinct, but it has influenced the course of history in the past, and can do so in the future. We believe that honorable, thinking, and articulate students will be naturally positioned to become leaders in Delaware in the next generation.
We operate efficiently and frugally, ensuring that every dollar given is spent for its maximum value and our board is committed to being good stewards of the money with which we have been entrusted.
How you can help
c/o Fulfilling the Vision
11146 Ponder Road,
Lincoln, DE, 19960
Learn about more opportunities and ways to give to Geneva Academy through Hermann Financial Services, Inc. contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Please let us know how we can contact you. email@example.com